Tuesday, April 17, 2007

CD duplication

CD duplication is a very popular way of producing small runs of discs. The big advantage of this process lies in its timescale and the ability to produce a sample print for approval before the full run commences. CD duplication prices depend very much on the quantities involved, and the quality that the company providing your CD duplication services strives to deliver. Recently, cheap CD duplication has led to a boom in musicians promoting their songs without the aid of a record label, especially since CD duplication and printing can produce high-quality results. CD duplication uk services can vary from high-resolution inkjet printing, to labels, thermal printing and thermal transfer print as well as screen printing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
btw, you can find top selling dvd, bestseller dvd, new dvd and new release dvd in here